The applicant must meet the following eligibility requirement in order to receive health care coverage under the Bridge Program:
- The applicant must be actively enrolled in a training program with a participating community partner.*
- All applicants, and applying dependents, must live in Kaiser Permanente's metro Atlanta 20-county service area.**
- The annual household income for the applicant must be less than the current income guidelines for 100% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The applicant and all applying dependents cannot be eligible for financial assistance through the Georgia Health Insurance Exchange; cannot be eligible for public programs such as Medicaid, Peach Care for Kids, or Medicare; and cannot have access to an affordable job-based health plan (plans exceeding 9.69% of the employee's household income are considered not affordable).
- The applicant must be age 64 or younger, and all child dependents must be younger than 26.
- The applicant and/or applying dependent(s) cannot have been previously enrolled in the Kaiser Permanente Bridge Program.
*To learn more about our community parnters, please click on the "Community Partners" tab at the top. Enrollment for the program is administered by our partners.
**Bartow, Butts, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Lamar, Newton, Paulding, Pike, Rockdale, Spalding, and Walton counties.